This agreement is intended to regulate the relationship between the user and the copyright holder of the L2 Ordinary World project.
The use of the resources and services of the project is only possible with the total and unconditional consent to the terms of this document.
1.1. Those who are aware of a breach of these rules and do not report it will be punished in the same way as the offender.
1.2. Harassment or bullying of staff/players (racial, religious or ethnic slurs).
1.3. Defame staff members, both publicly and privately, inside or outside of L2 Ordinary World, such activity will lead to immediate expulsion of the staff.
1.4. Impersonate a staff member or use a name that could be misleading.
1.5. Creation of a character with a name similar to that of another user with the intention of supplanting their identity.
1.6. Direct or indirect advertising, either through a public or private channel, from other servers.
1.7. The use of external programs, scripts, client modifications or macro hardware, as well as any means that allows play without human interaction, is strictly prohibited.
2.1. The Administration does not return stolen or missing game objects due to the loss of access to the account by the user. However, the administration, at its discretion, may return objects in the event of an error, failure, hacking or other malfunction of the server software.
2.2. The administration will not modify or exchange game items for money.
23. The administration will not be responsible in the event that users provide their personal information to third parties, since the account is personal and non-transferable. Consequently, any damage suffered due to breach of the duty of care, inherent to each user, will mean the impossibility of maintaining their indemnity.
2.4. The administration will not require the user's access information, except in extraordinary cases, and in said situation it will do so through the channels that guarantee its legitimacy, proving its identity through communication with official badges
3.1. This agreement grants the administration the following rights:
- Manage all project processes at their sole discretion. Suspend, change the course of any process without prior notice to the user.
- Apply sanctions to the user in case of violations of this agreement.
- Inform, warn, comment, notify the user in case of breach/violation of the terms of this agreement. All administration instructions must be strictly followed.
- Take legal action to protect your intellectual property and copyright.
- Modify, change, supplement the project and its resources at its own discretion, without prior notice to the user.
3.2. Administration Responsibilities:
As part of the user agreement, the administration is obliged to :
- Ensure that the user can correctly receive the services of the project (including the receipt of paid services).
- Answer user questions. In case of disputes, take all measures to resolve them.
- Provide technical support and maintenance for the correct functionality of the server.
3.3. The administration does not guarantee:
- The continuous, reliable and error-free operation of the project.
- The fact that the project, its web resources and game servers fully meet the user's requirements and ideas.
- Compliance with the quality of the services provided (host, web, etc.) with the user's expectations.
- The Administration is not obliged, to provide documents, video recordings and/or other evidence indicating a violation (by the user) of this agreement and the application of sanctions/disciplinary sanctions against him.
4.1. The administration is non-profit, access to the platforms is open and free, and is only subject to compliance with the -detailed here- terms and conditions. Therefore, any contribution that you wish to make will be in the nature of a donation. That is to say, without any consideration, since any reward will be delivered as a symbolic thank you for the contribution made.
No good or service provided by the administration will be for consideration, nor will the payment of any sum be required for access to the different platforms offered.
5.1. These terms and conditions are subject to the possibility of modifications -total or partial- which will be announced and
duly notified by the different communication platforms (website, social networks, within the game).
In this case, run the presumption that whoever continues to use and enjoy the different platforms, accepts them in their entirety and without any observation.
Otherwise, the user may request the deletion of all the data stored in the database, as established in the preceding point.
UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO PROTECT BOTH THE PLAYERS AND THE NORMAL FUNCTIONING OF THE SERVER.
IT IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE OUR INTENTION TO INCUR IN ARBITRARY DISPOSITIONS THAT ATTEND AGAINST THE FREEDOM OF THE USER.